Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Nails

I decided to get in the loved up mood... and what better way than to wear your heart on your nails?!


To complete the design I used OPI "I'm Indi-a Mood for Love" on 9 fingers which is an amazing blue-toned hot pink, and Barry M white nail polish on my ring finger. For the details I used the black Wah! Nails nail pen (which I will say again is incredible!) and the white and pink nail polishes with a very small artists paint brush.


It's a very simple design, but the dots and hearts are really effective and so quick to do! I'll definitely try this again (perhaps with a mint background for spring) For the ring finger I went for a little valentines card/love letter design! All topped up with my No 7 top coat.


Happy Valentines day love birds!

N x

6 comments:

  1. his is so cute! I love the OPI colour!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nails!
    I love them!
    they are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, love the little envelope!x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! So nice to get your comments! Lots more to come... :-) X

    ReplyDelete